Should I buy PhenQ or Phen375, this is the question that is being asked.There are numerous diet pills on the market that have names that appear to have been chosen because they are likely to entice the interest of people who are looking for a safe and effective alternative to the weight loss drug Phentermine. Few of these products appear to be capable of making good on the manufacturer’s promises, but two products stand head and shoulders above the rest—PhenQ and Phen375.
Both products contain ingredients that are capable of delivering quality results and, more importantly, customer reviews show both products have already helped a lot of people to change their lives for the better. However, the big question is: which one is best, PhenQ or Phen375? That’s a tough question to answer, and this two horse race will be a pretty close thing, but let’s take a look at both products and see how they compare when they go head to head.
How the Pills are Designed to Work
- PhenQ is designed to help dieters in several ways. It’s an appetite suppressant, so it can help make eating less food become easier. Less food means less calories and if the body does not get enough calories it starts burning fat. It has to. That’s the best way to get the extra energy it needs.
- PhenQ also boosts the metabolism. This accelerates the speed at which calories are burned and encourages an increased need for fat burning.
- The formulation further improves the weight loss process by acting as a fat blocker, preventing the formation of fresh fat cells, boosting energy levels, and ensuring existing body fat is burned in a quick and efficient manner. Scientific study shows PhenQ can also increase muscle mass. Most people experience a loss of muscle mass while dieting, so the fact that PhenQ encourages the opposite is a big point in its favour.
- The Phen375 formulation contains a few ingredients that are similar to the ones used in PhenQ, but the product is designed to work in a slightly different way.
- Phen375 shares PhenQ’s appetite suppressing ability. It can also boost the metabolism and improve fat burning in a similar manner to PhenQ, but the formulation does not have fat blocking abilities. Nor is it designed to offer protection against loss of muscle tissue.
- Muscle tissue burns calories faster than fatty tissue, so Phen375 is unable to compete with some of the long-term benefits provided by PhenQ.
- Phen37 has been on the market longer than PhenQ – this is a positive in some respects but in other respects it underlines PhenQ’s superiority as it has been developed with the latest cutting edge ingredients.
The Formulations Compared
- Capsimax Powder: A proprietary blend of capsicum, niacin, caffeine, and piperine. Capsimax powder can provide the metabolism with a powerful boost that causes calorie consumption rates to go into overdrive.
- L-Carnitine Furmarate: An efficient fat burning compound that also has the ability to offer protection against diet related fatigue and improve the mood.
- a-LACYS RESET: A proprietary blend that that has been proven capable of burning fat and improving muscle mass. The results of one study showed a 7% reduction in body fat that was accompanied by a 4% increase in muscle mass.
- Caffeine: A stimulant that boosts energy levels, speeds up the metabolism, and initiates thermogenic fat burning.
- Chromium Picolinate: A mineral that prevents fluctuations in insulin and blood sugar levels.
- Calcium Carbonate: Scientific study reveals supplementation with calcium may discourage the cells in the body from storing fat.
- Nopal: A cactus extract that suppresses the appetite. Nopal is also renowned for its ability to block the absorption of dietary fats.
- Cayenne Pepper: Supplementation with cayenne speeds up the metabolism and triggers thermogenic fat burning. It’s also the driving force in the Capsimax powder used in PhenQ).
- L-Carnitine: This ingredient will deliver similar benefits to those provided by the L-Carnitine fumarate used in PhenQ.
- Dendrobium Nobile: This ingredient is taken from a species of orchid. It’s not likely to directly assist weight loss, but dendrobium nobile is known to be good for easing the digestive process..
- Caffeine Anhydrous: PhenQ also provides caffeine.
- Chromium picolinate: Another ingredient shared with PhenQ.
- Calcium: The calcium in Phen375 will provide similar benefits to the calcium carbonate in PhenQ.
The Costs Compared
Both products have a similar price, but the company marketing PhenQ offer free international shipping. Dieters who opt to lose weight with Phen375 will need to pay additional costs for postage. This makes it the more expensive option.
The Guarantee Periods Compared
PhenQ is sold with a 60-day money back guarantee. Customers who purchase Phen375 are only offered a 45-day guarantee period.
Side Effects & Health Considerations
Neither product has been linked to side effects, but women who are pregnant or breastfeeding a child should always seek medical advice before using diet pills or taking other steps to lose weight. Anyone who has existing health problems, or is taking medication, should be equally cautious.
PhenQ or Phen375: The Verdict
Both products are capable of providing excellent results, but PhenQ contains a slightly more complex blend of ingredients that should allow it deliver those results a little faster than Phen375. PhenQ’s ability to encourage muscle growth is also a bonus dieters may appreciate because it should ensure improved calorie burning on a long-term basis. So although Phen375 is good, PhenQ is better.